Our engineering team completes the project design activities in accordance with the provided technical specifications and makes them ready to start manufacturing in order to present the requested product to the end user as turnkey.
• Field reconnaissance and budget study
• Determination of system requirements
• Preparation of P&ID drawings
• Preparation of electrical single line diagram and electrical projects
• System commissioning and field work planning
Our software team completes the software and programming activities in accordance with the presented scenario and makes them ready to integrate to system in order to present the requested service to the end user as turnkey.
• Determination of instrument and control system requirements
• PLC and SCADA software works
• Remote communication systems
• Operator panel optimization
Our technical staff completes the manufacturing process for the project design completed product in accordance with international standards and makes the product ready for delivery to the end user.
• Low voltage (LV) electrical distribution panel manufacturing
• Motor control center (MCC) panel manufacturing
• Programmable logic control (PLC) panel manufacturing
Panelectric team is available in the field works to deliver the requested service to the end user.
• Field installation works
• Software commissioning works
• 7/24 remote access field support services
Operator training and Operational support
Panelectric team is available for the most accurate and useful use of the purchased service by the end user. On-site training and operation support is provided upon request.